Discipling the Messianic Believer: An Invitation for LIFE
An Overview for Unit #5: Unit 5 Overview
Study Session #16: Messianic Mikveh – Believer’s Water Baptism
Study Session #17: Shulchan Adonai-Table of the Lord
Study Session #18: Ketubah-Covenant of Marriage
A Guide for Messianic Jewish/Hebraic/Yiddish Terms: Appendix A
Bibliography of Resources for this publication: Appendix B – Bibliography
Finally, MAZEL TOV! CONGRATULATIONS! You have completed this vital season of study and nurture from the Holy Scriptures and the rich heritage to be found in them. You have had the privilege of entering into that season of study and nurture with another believer who has studied, prayed, listened, worshipped and matured together with you. You are entering a new season in your walk with Messiah. The time has come for both you and your discipling partner to rejoice together in what G-d has done in your lives as you have studied in partnership. The time has also come for considering the season of ministry through which G-d will direct the use of your treasure within your family of believers. Your discipling partner will assist you in charting both your position and your course in the weeks and months ahead.
- Seek G-d’s counsels prayerfully.
- Contact the appropriate ministry leader(s) in your congregation to give from your gifting.
- Commit to any specialized training that may be necessary to follow G-d’s leading in your new season of life in Messiah.
- Remember the fullness of the treasures of your heritage. Review them often, as you have learned to do in this season of study.
- Savor and exercise your blessed heritage in Messiah always.
May you know the joy of a life continually maturing in Messiah Jesus. L’CHAIM B’YESHUA! TO LIFE IN JESUS! Pass it on…